Start your day off healthy by having some whole wheat pancakes with strawberries!!
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 hulled, sliced strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats and baking powder; mix well. In a medium bowl combine milk, egg, and oil; blend well.
- Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Coat skillet with spray and heat to medium high. For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup of batter into skillet.
- Flip when batter bubbles and edges begin to set. Remove from heat and top with the strawberries.