Our raw pumpkin pie recipe is the perfect pumpkin dessert you need this season. With no added sugar you can feel good about eating this healthy sweet dessert!
• 2 cups pumpkin, peeled
and diced (small pumpkins
• 5 tablespoons coconut milk
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• ¾ cup dates, pitted
• 4 tablespoons coconut oil,
1. In a food processor, combine pumpkin, milk,
spices, and vanilla. Blend thoroughly.
2. Add dates and blend until smooth.
3. Add coconut oil last, once the mixture is warmed
4. Put into small bowls and chill for about 6 hours.