Dijon Roasted Turkey
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- 3 pounds' turkey breast
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, garlic, oil, rosemary, thyme, and sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub this over turkey breast thoroughly
- Place breast into a roasting pan and bake for about 2 hours until meat thermometer reads 165-
170 F. Serves 4.