This is a perfect recipe to make when you come home from a long day and don't want to spend hours in the kitchen. It's super simple and should not take that long to make!
Crunchy Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked chicken (chunked)
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 grape
- 1 apple (small,diced, leave the peel on)
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- Use leftover cooked chicken, or cook enough chicken to make 2 cups of chicken pieces.
- Chop the celery into small pieces.
- Chop the green pepper into small pieces.
- Peel and chop 1/4 of an onion.
- Peel and chop half of a cucumber.
- Chop the apple into pieces. (Leave on peel if you want)
- Cut the grapes in half.
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together.