What Are Home Care Partners?
Professional Nurse Partners "Home Care Partners" program provides in home care that assists individuals with their daily living activities. Our "Partners" are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes by carefully assessing and fully understanding the individual and the family needs. We selectively place caring and trained personnel in the home to meet our clients unique needs.
Advantage Of PNP's Home Care Partner Services
- Clients are happier when they are able to remain in their own homes and communities, as they can maintain their independence.
- Our clients quality of life is enhanched when dignity, privacy and freedom are factored into the plan of care
- Family caregivers have peace of mind knowing their loved one is receiving compassionate quality care
- Hospitalizations and ER visits are minimized or avoided
- Clients can choose the amount of care they receive (within established limits)
- Hospital stays can be shortened if the level of care they require can be delivered at the home
- All Care Partners are trained and certified (in PNP's exclusive program), screened, bonded and insured
Our Home Care Partner Services Include:
Assist with grooming, bathing, skin care, dressing, toileting, transferring, eating, exercising, and medication reminders.
Our compassionate Home Care Partners provide companionship, friendship, socialization and supervision. May include meal preperation and light housekeeping with an emphasis on companionship.
We are there to help with routine housework, meal preparation and serving of meals, transporting clients to social activities and appointments, running errands and shopping for clients assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills. We gladly assist with care of pets including feeding, exercising, cleaning and taking to grooming appopintments.
Caregiver Respite Program
We have care partners available to provide temporary or regular periodic relief for family caregivers of a dependent person who lives at home. In-Home respite care may provide crisis relief to all family caregivers allowing them the opportunity to deal with stressful events such as illness, hospitalization or a death in the family.
Primary family caregivers have the security of knowing that temporary relief is available.
How Costs Are Determined
We charge a variable rate based on the type of service needed, when it is provided, and where it is delivered. We provide an initial assessment at "no cost" provided by a Registered Nurse. Costs are worked out and discussed with clients prior to commencement of service. Services are available from a few hours a day to 24 hours a day.